We've placed all of our provider documents online for your convenience, if you have any questions please call us toll free at 1-800-541-0734.
- Tri-Medical Service Overview
- Tri-Medical New Patient Form
- Tri-Medical Authorization and Consent Form
- Patient Rights and Responsibilites
- Tri-Medical Privacy Practices
For further information, please contact us or visit the Tri-Medical Online Document Archive.
4 Easy Steps to Become a Valued Client of Tri-Medical:
Please contact us toll free at 1-800-541-0734 to get started.
- Call Tri-Medical Supply toll-free at (800) 541-0734. Our qualified staff will explain how our service works and review the types of insurance we accept.
- Call your physician and request a prescription.
- Your physician will fax or mail the prescription to Tri-Medical Supply.
- Tri-Medical Supply will handle the insurance paperwork and arrange for shipment of the supplies to your door.
The medical supplies our patients will receive are based on a medical necessity as specified by the physician. Based on the information that you provide to us, we will contact your physician to obtain the necessary paperwork to fulfill an order. We will deliver the supplies based on the requested order from your physician. If the order is insufficient for your needs, we will work closely with your physician to correct the order prior to the next scheduled delivery.
You are currently eligible to receive incontinence supplies through your insurance carrier as a covered benefit. If for some reason your insurance coverage lapses, we will be unable to deliver your supplies until your coverage is reinstated. Your eligibility is checked prior to each delivery.
Tri-Medical currently utilizes the service of both UPS and independents to ensure timely deliveries. The method of delivery is based entirely on geographic location. The date of deliveries is based on the insurance carrier's rules and regulations. PA Medicaid Recipients whose necessary quantities exceed 300 items may only be delivered every 30 days. Ohio Medicaid Recipients must call and request every order prior to each shipment.
It is our policy that sample products are sent prior to the shipment of the first order to ensure a proper fit. If the samples are accepted and the physician orders the product based on the sample, then that product cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason once it is delivered.
If you need to order a new size for a better fit, but have already received delivery, the new size cannot be delivered until the following order.
We will not accept returns on used hygiene products unless the product is defective, unopened, or shipped in error by Tri-Medical. All returns must be made within 30 days of delivery.